Seasonality in revisions of macroeconomic data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elisabeth Deutskens & Ko de Ruyter & Martin Wetzels & Paul Oosterveld, 2004. "Response Rate and Response Quality of Internet-Based Surveys: An Experimental Study," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 21-36, February.
- Verbeek, Marno & Nijman, Theo, 1993.
"Minimum MSE estimation of a regression model with fixed effects from a series of cross-sections,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(1-2), pages 125-136, September.
- Verbeek, M. & Nijman, T., 1992. "Minimum MSE Estimatin of a Regression Model with Fixed Effects from a Series of Cross Sections," Papers 9201, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Nijman, T.E. & Verbeek, M.J.C.M., 1993. "Minimum MSE estimation of a regression model with fixed effects from a series of cross sections," Other publications TiSEM 34c1104a-a64b-4030-be99-b, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Ugo Trivellato, 1999. "Issues in the Design and Analysis of Panel Studies: A Cursory Review," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 339-351, August.
- Nijman, T.E., 1990. "Estimation of time dependent parameters in linear models using cross sections, panels or both," Other publications TiSEM 3efbf7de-1ca7-4f9f-b515-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Simmons, Carolyn J & Bickart, Barbara A & Lynch, John G, Jr, 1993. " Capturing and Creating Public Opinion in Survey Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(2), pages 316-329, September.
- Dolores Collado, M., 1997. "Estimating dynamic models from time series of independent cross-sections," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 37-62.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andres Fernandez & Norman R. Swanson, 2009.
"Real-time datasets really do make a difference: definitional change, data release, and forecasting,"
09-28, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Norman R. Swanson & Andres Fernandez, 2011. "Real-Time Datasets Really Do Make a Difference: Definitional Change, Data Release, and Forecasting," Departmental Working Papers 201113, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsreal-time data; seasonality;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ems:eureir:12211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePub). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feeurnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .