Measurement of uncertainty costs with dynamic traffic simulations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fabrice Marchal & André De Palma, 2008. "Measurement of Uncertainty Costs with Dynamic Traffic Simulations," Post-Print halshs-00372453, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiao, Yu & Coulombel, Nicolas & Palma, André de, 2017.
"The valuation of travel time reliability: does congestion matter?,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 113-141.
- Yu Xiao & Nicolas Coulombel & André De Palma, 2017. "The valuation of travel time reliability: does congestion matter?," Post-Print hal-01465956, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2007-09-09 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2007-09-09 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
- NEP-URE-2007-09-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ema:worpap:2007-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefania Marcassa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/themafr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .