Impact Analysis of Regional Knowledge Subsidy: a CGE Approach Applied to Sardinia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zuzana Smeets Kristkova, 2011. "Impact of R&D investments on the economic growth of the Czech Republic – a recursively dynamic CGE approach," EcoMod2011 3137, EcoMod.
- Lecca, Patrizio & McGregor, Peter G. & Swales, J. Kim, 2013.
"Forward-looking and myopic regional Computable General Equilibrium models: How significant is the distinction?,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 160-176.
- Patrizio Lecca & Peter McGregor & Kim Swales, 2011. "Forward Looking and Myopic Regional Computable General Equilibrium Models. How Significant is the Distinction?," Working Papers 1133, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Lecca, Patrizio & McGregor, Peter G. & Swales, Kim, 2012. "Forward Looking and Myopic Regional Computable General Equilibrium Models. How Significant is the Distinction?," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-62, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Zuzana Křístková, 2012. "Impact of R&D Investment on Economic Growth of the Czech Republic - A Recursively Dynamic CGE Approach," Prague Economic Papers, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2012(4), pages 412-433.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CMP-2014-10-17 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2014-10-17 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-KNM-2014-10-17 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-URE-2014-10-17 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ekd:000238:23800076. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theresa Leary). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecomoea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.