On the strategic choice of spatial price policy: the role of the pricing game rules
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Iñaki Aguirre & Ana M. Martin, 2001. "On the strategic choice of spatial price policy: the role of the pricing game rules," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(2), pages 1-7.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lederer, Phillip J & Hurter, Arthur P, Jr, 1986. "Competition of Firms: Discriminatory Pricing and Location," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 623-640, May.
- Partha Dasgupta & Eric Maskin, 1986. "The Existence of Equilibrium in Discontinuous Economic Games, I: Theory," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(1), pages 1-26.
- Thisse, Jacques-Francois & Vives, Xavier, 1988.
"On the Strategic Choice of Spatial Price Policy,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 122-137, March.
- Thisse, J.-F. & Vives, X., 1987. "On the strategic choice of spatial price policy," CORE Discussion Papers 1987008, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- THISSE, Jacques-François & VIVES, Xavier, 1988. "On the strategic choice of spatial price policy," CORE Discussion Papers RP 793, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Eber, Nicolas, 1997. "A note on the strategic choice of spatial price discrimination," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 419-423, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Torbenko, A., 2015. "Linear City Models: Overview and Typology," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 12-38.
- Aguirre, Inaki & Paz Espinosa, Maria, 2004.
"Product differentiation with consumer arbitrage,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 219-239, February.
- Aguirre Pérez, Iñaki & Espinosa Alejos, María Paz, 2003. "Product Differentiation with Consumer Arbitrage," BILTOKI 2003-04, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Aguirre Pérez, Iñaki & Espinosa Alejos, María Paz, 2003. "Product Differentiation with Consumer Arbitrage," DFAEII Working Papers 2003-04, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
More about this item
Keywordsspatial price discrimination; price policy;
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- R32 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Other Spatial Production and Pricing Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehu:biltok:5767. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alcira Macías). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deehues.html .