Regional GDP in Britain, 1871-1911: some estimates
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nicholas Crafts, 2005. "Regional Gdp In Britain, 1871-1911: Some Estimates," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 52(1), pages 54-64, February.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael D. Bordo & Barry Eichengreen & Douglas A. Irwin, 1999. "Is Globalization Today Really Different than Globalization a Hunderd Years Ago?," NBER Working Papers 7195, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José Aguilar-Retureta, 2015. "Regional income distribution in Mexico: new long-term evidence, 1895-2010," UB Economics Working Papers 2015/323, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Martin Eriksson, 2011. "The Challenges of Including Political Economy Research in Regional Economic History," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1642, European Regional Science Association.
- Agust Arnorsson & Gylfi Zoega, 2016. "On the Causes of Brexit," CESifo Working Paper Series 6056, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jean-Pascal Bassino & Kyoji Fukao & Ralph Paprzycki & Tokihiko Settsu & Tangjun Yuan, 2010. "Regional Inequality and Industrial Structures in Pre-War Japan: An Analysis Based on New Prefectural GDP Estimates," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd10-138, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Leunig, Timothy, 2006.
"Time is Money: A Re-Assessment of the Passenger Social Savings from Victorian British Railways,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 66(03), pages 635-673, September.
- Leunig, Tim, 2005. "Time is money: a re-assessment of the passenger social savings from Victorian British railways," Economic History Working Papers 22551, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Enflo, Kerstin, 2014. "Finland’s regional GDPs 1880-2010: estimates, sources and interpretations," Lund Papers in Economic History 135, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2014.
"Greasing the wheels of rural transformation? Margarine and the competition for the British butter market,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 67(3), pages 769-792, August.
- Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2013. "Greasing the Wheels of Rural Transformation? Margarine and the Competition for the British Butter Market," Working Papers 0043, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Kerstin Enflo & Joan Ramón Rosés, 2015.
"Coping with regional inequality in Sweden: structural change, migrations, and policy, 1860–2000,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 68(1), pages 191-217, February.
- Enflo, Kerstin & Rosés, Joan R., 2012. "Coping with regional inequality in Sweden : structural change, migrations and policy, 1860-2000," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp12-09, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Enflo, Kerstin & Rosés, Joan, 2012. "Coping with Regional Inequality in Sweden: Structural Change, Migrations and Policy, 1860-2000," Lund Papers in Economic History 122, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Kerstin Enflo & Joan Ramón Rosés, 2012. "Coping with Regional Inequality in Sweden: Structural Change, Migrations and Policy, 1860-2000," Working Papers 0029, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Frank Geary & Tom Stark, 2015. "Regional GDP in the UK, 1861–1911: new estimates," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 68(1), pages 123-144, February.
- Ruta Gentvilaite & Astrid Kander & Paul Warde, 2014. "The Role of Energy Quality in Shaping Long-Term Energy Intensity in Europe," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Daniel A. Tirado Fabregat & Alfonso Díez-Minguela & Julio Martínez-Galarraga, 2015.
"A closer look at the long-term patterns of regional income inequality in Spain: The poor stay poor (and stay together),"
Working Papers. Serie EC
2015-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Daniel A. Tirado-Fabregat & Alfonso Díez-Minguela & Julio Martínez-Galarraga, 2015. "A closer look at the long-term patterns of regional income inequality in Spain: the poor stay poor (and stay together)," Working Papers 0087, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Felice, Emanuele & Vecchi, Giovanni, 2015. "Italy’s Modern Economic Growth, 1861–2011," Enterprise & Society, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(02), pages 225-248, June.
- Henning, Martin & Enflo, Kerstin & Andersson, Fredrik N.G., 2011. "Trends and cycles in regional economic growth," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 538-555.
- Ciccarelli, Carlo & Missiaia, Anna, 2014.
"Business fluctuations in Imperial Austria's regions, 1867-1913: new evidence,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
55963, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Carlo Ciccarelli & Anna Missiaia, 2014. "Business Fluctuations in Imperial Austria's Regions, 1867-1913: New Evidence," CEIS Research Paper 312, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 11 Apr 2014.
- Schulze, Max-Stephan, 2007. "Regional income dispersion and market potential in the late nineteenth century Hapsburg Empire," Economic History Working Papers 22311, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Braggion, F., 2008. "Managers, Firms and (Secret) Social Networks : The Economics of Freemasonry," Discussion Paper 2008-36, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Marc Badia-Miró, 2015. "The evolution of the location of economic activity in Chile in the long run: a paradox of extreme concentration in absence of agglomeration economies," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 42(2 Year 20), pages 143-167, December.
- Agust Arnorsson & Gylfi Zoega, 2016. "On the Causes of Brexit," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1605, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Julio Martínez-Galarraga, 2014. "Market potential estimates in history: a survey of methods and an application to Spain, 1867-1930," Working Papers 0051, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Alfonso Díez-Minguela & Rafael González-Val & Julio Martinez-Galarraga & M. Teresa Sanchis & Daniel A. Tirado, 2017. "The long-term relationship between economic development and regional inequality: South-West Europe, 1860-2010," Working Papers 0119, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Emanuele Felice, 2011. "The Rule and the Exception: Italy’s Regional Imbalances (1891-2001) through a Shift-Share Analysis," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 4, December.
- José Aguilar Retureta, 2016. "Explaining regional inequality from the periphery: The mexican case, 1900-2000," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1608, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
More about this item
- N23 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:wpaper:22557. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager on behalf of EH Dept.). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/chlseuk.html .