Financial Innovation and the Demand for Money in Austria-Hungary, 1867-1913
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael D. Bordo & Christopher M. Meissner, 2007.
"Financial Crises, 1880-1913: The Role of Foreign Currency Debt,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Decline of Latin American Economies: Growth, Institutions, and Crises, pages 139-194
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Bordo & Christopher Meissner, 2005. "Financial Crises, 1880-1913: The Role of Foreign Currency Debt," NBER Working Papers 11173, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher M Meissner & Michael D Bordo, 2006. "Financial Crises, 1880-1913: The Role of Foreign Currency Debt," WEF Working Papers 0002, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial innovations; money demand; Austria-Hungary;
- N13 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: Pre-1913
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehb:komart:33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Utku Teksoez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .