Consumer Culture and Purchase Intentions towards Fashion Apparel
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pattaresa Neawnan & Komsan Suriya, 2012. "Factors driving fashion design industry: Key success factors of Thai designers’ brands," The Empirical Econometrics and Quantitative Economics Letters, Faculty of Economics, Chiang Mai University, vol. 1(2), pages 71-80, June.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer behavior; purchase intention; socio-cultural values; designer brands; store brands; fashion apparel; brand promotion; personalization; fashion retailing; psychographic drivers;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2010-12-23 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2010-12-23 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ega:wpaper:201001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amaranta Arroyo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emitemx.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .