Reflections on Energy Security in the Asia Pacific
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ian Cronshaw & Quentin Grafton, 2014. "Reflections on Energy Security in the Asia Pacific," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 127-143, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kruyt, Bert & van Vuuren, D.P. & de Vries, H.J.M. & Groenenberg, H., 2009. "Indicators for energy security," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2166-2181, June.
More about this item
Keywordsenergy security; energy demand; Asia Pacific; China; India;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2014-03-01 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2014-03-01 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:een:appswp:201404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sung Lee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .