The financial fragility of Estonian households: Evidence from stress tests on the HFCS microdata
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordshousehold financial fragility; stress-testing; household finance and consumption survey; Estonia; measurement error in household surveys;
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2017-06-04 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-EUR-2017-06-04 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-MAC-2017-06-04 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eea:boewps:wp2017-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peeter Luikmel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epgovee.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .