Sequential Group Lending with Moral Hazard
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chowdhury, Shyamal & Chowdhury, Prabal Roy & Sengupta, Kunal, 2014.
"Sequential lending with dynamic joint liability in micro-finance,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 167-180.
- Chowdhury, Shyamal & Chowdhury, Prabal Roy & Sengupta, Kunal, 2014. "Sequential lending with dynamic joint liability in micro-finance," Working Papers 2014-07, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Chowdhury, Shyamal & Roy Chowdhury, Prabal & Sengupta, Kunal, 2014. "Sequential lending with dynamic joint liability in micro-finance," MPRA Paper 58675, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kumar Aniket, 2007. "Does Subsidising the Cost of Capital Help the Poorest? An Analysis of Saving Opportunities in Group Lending," ESE Discussion Papers 140, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Chowdhury, Prabal Roy, 2007.
"Group-lending with sequential financing, contingent renewal and social capital,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 487-506, September.
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2006. "Group-lending with sequential financing, contingent renewal and social capital," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 06-01, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata & Maitra, Pushkar, 2012.
"Moral hazard and peer monitoring in a laboratory microfinance experiment,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 192-209.
- Timothy N. Cason & Lata Gangadharan & Pushkar Maitra, 2008. "Moral Hazard and Peer Monitoring in a Laboratory Microfinance Experiment," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1208, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Emilios Galariotis & Christophe Villa & Nurmukhammad Yusupov, 2011.
"Recent Advances in Lending to the Poor with Asymmetric Information,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(9), pages 1371-1390, July.
- Emilios C. Galariotis & Christophe Villa & Nurmukhammad Yusupov, 2011. "Recent advances in lending to the poor with asymmetric information," Post-Print hal-00722838, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:edn:esedps:136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Research Office). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deediuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.