Cambio estructural y desarrollo sostenible en Colombia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giovanni Dosi & Luigi Marengo & Corrado Pasquali, 2010.
"How Much Should Society Fuel the Greed of Innovators? On the Relations between Appropriability, Opportunities and Rates of Innovation,"
Chapters, in: Riccardo Viale & Henry Etzkowitz (ed.),The Capitalization of Knowledge, chapter 4,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dosi, G. & Marengo, L. & Pasquali, C., 2006. "How much should society fuel the greed of innovators?: On the relations between appropriability, opportunities and rates of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1110-1121, October.
- Giovanni Dosi & Luigi Marengo & Corrado Pasquali, 2006. "How Much Should Society Fuel the Greed of Innovators? On the Relations between Appropriability, Opportunities and Rates of Innovation," LEM Papers Series 2006/17, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Mario Pianta, 2014. "An industrial policy for Europe," Working Papers 1401, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2014.
- Ocampo, Jose Antonio & Taylor, Lance, 1998.
"Trade Liberalisation in Developing Economies: Modest Benefits but Problems with Productivity Growth, Macro Prices, and Income Distribution,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(450), pages 1523-1546, September.
- José Antonio Ocampo & Lance Taylor, 1998. "Trade Liberalization in Developing Economies: Modest Benefits but Problems with Productivity Growth, Macro Prices, and Income Distribution," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 1998-05, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
More about this item
KeywordsPOLITICA INDUSTRIAL; POLITICA DE CIENCIA Y TECNOLOGIA; PRODUCTIVIDAD; EMPLEO; PRODUCTIVIDAD DEL TRABAJO; EXPORTACIONES; PROGRAMAS DE ACCION; DESARROLLO INDUSTRIAL; INDUSTRIAL POLICY; SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY POLICY; PRODUCTIVITY; EMPLOYMENT; LABOUR PRODUCTIVITY; EXPORTS; PROGRAMMES OF ACTION; INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecr:col022:43936. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Biblioteca CEPAL). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eclaccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.