Liquidity Effects, Variable Time Preference, and Optimal Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lahiri Radhika, 2007. "Liquidity Effects, Variable Time Preference, and Optimal Monetary Policy," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-24, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aoki, Yoshimasa & Tomoda, Yasunobu, 2009. "Optimal money supply in models with endogenous discount factor," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 798-810, August.
- Radhika Lahiri & Elizabeth Richardson, 2008. "Public and Private Expenditures on Health in the Presence of Inequality and Endogenous Mortality: A Political Economy Perspective," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 240, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology, revised 15 Dec 2008.
More about this item
Keywordsoptimal monetary policy; liquidity effects;
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-10-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2004-10-30 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2004-10-30 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2004-10-30 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:ausm04:204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .