Does Elite Capture Matter? Local Elites and Targeted Welfare Programs in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Vivi Alatas & Abhijit Banerjee & Rema Hanna & Benjamin A. Olken & Ririn Purnamasari & Matthew Wai-Poi, 2013. "Does Elite Capture Matter? Local Elites and Targeted Welfare Programs in Indonesia," NBER Working Papers 18798, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rema Hanna & Vivi Alatas & Abhijit Banerjee & Benjamin A. Olken & Ririn Purnamasari & Matthew Wai-Poi, 2013. "Does Elite Capture Matter? Local Elites and Targeted Welfare Programs in Indonesia," CID Working Papers 255, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:96:y:2002:i:04:p:713-728_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:87:y:1993:i:02:p:439-454_10 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee, 2016. "Policies for a better-fed world," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 152(1), pages 3-17, February.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee & Esther Duflo, 2014.
"Under the Thumb of History? Political Institutions and the Scope for Action,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 6(1), pages 951-971, August.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Esther Duflo, 2014. "Under the Thumb of History? Political Institutions and the Scope for Action," NBER Working Papers 19848, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee & Esther Duflo, 2014. "Under the Thumb of History? Political institutions and the Scope for Action," Working Papers id:5640, eSocialSciences.
- Muhammad Haseeb & Kate Vyborny, 2016. "Imposing institutions: Evidence from cash transfer reform in Pakistan," CSAE Working Paper Series 2016-36, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Schleicher, Michael & Souares, Aurélia & Pacere, Athanase Narangoro & Sauerborn, Rainer & Klonner, Stefan, 2016. "Decentralized versus Statistical Targeting of Anti-Poverty Programs: Evidence from Burkina Faso," Working Papers 0623, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Abhijit Banerjee, 2015. "Policies for a Better-fed World," NBER Working Papers 21623, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- L. Kempen, 2014. "Mansuri, Ghazala and Rao, Vijayendra: Localizing development. Does participation work?," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 112(2), pages 201-205, June.
- Tohari, Achmad & Parsons, Christopher & Rammohan, Anu, 2017. "Does Information Empower the Poor? Evidence from Indonesia's Social Security Card," IZA Discussion Papers 11137, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nasrudin, Rus'an, 2015. "Does Soft Corruption Make Grease or Sand for Development? Evidence from Road's Special Allocation Fund for Indonesian Districts," MPRA Paper 80578, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Aug 2017.
- Bah, Adama & Bazzi, Samuel & Sumarto, Sudarno & Tobias, Julia, 2014.
"Finding the Poor vs. Measuring Their Poverty: Exploring the Drivers of Targeting Effectiveness in Indonesia,"
59759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bah,Adama Bari & Bazzi,Samuel Ali & Sumarto,Sudarno & Tobias,Julia, 2018. "Finding the poor vs. measuring their poverty : exploring the drivers of targeting effectiveness in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8342, The World Bank.
- Abhijit Banerjee, 2015. "Policies for a Better-Fed World," Working Papers id:7623, eSocialSciences.
- repec:eee:pubeco:v:156:y:2017:i:c:p:150-169 is not listed on IDEAS
- Duflo, Esther & Dupas, Pascaline & Kremer, Michael, 2015.
"School governance, teacher incentives, and pupil–teacher ratios: Experimental evidence from Kenyan primary schools,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 92-110.
- Esther Duflo & Pascaline Dupas & Michael Kremer, 2012. "School Governance, Teacher Incentives, and Pupil-Teacher Ratios: Experimental Evidence from Kenyan Primary Schools," NBER Working Papers 17939, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Estache, 2016. "Institutions for Infrastructure in Developing Countries: What We Know and the Lot We still Need to Know," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2016-27, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Fafchamps, Marcel, 2016. "Family Networks and Distributive Politics," CEPR Discussion Papers 11245, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pranab Bardhan, 2016. "State and Development: The Need for a Reappraisal of the Current Literature," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 54(3), pages 862-892, September.
- Raj M. Desai & Shareen Joshi, 2014.
"Collective Action and Community Development: Evidence from Self-Help Groups in Rural India,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 28(3), pages 492-524.
- Desai, Raj M. & Joshi, Shareen, 2013. "Collective action and community development : evidence from self-help groups in rural India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6547, The World Bank.
More about this item
- D73 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Bureaucracy; Administrative Processes in Public Organizations; Corruption
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2013-06-16 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2013-06-16 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:harjfk:rwp13-008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ksharus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .