Social Policy in Development: Coherence and Cooperation in the Real World
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jack L. Knetsch & J. A. Sinden, 1984. "Willingness to Pay and Compensation Demanded: Experimental Evidence of an Unexpected Disparity in Measures of Value," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 99(3), pages 507-521.
- Knetsch, Jack L, 1989. "The Endowment Effect and Evidence of Nonreversible Indifference Curves," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1277-1284, December.
- Raymond S. Hartman & Michael J. Doane & Chi-Keung Woo, 1991. "Consumer Rationality and the Status Quo," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(1), pages 141-162.
- Samuelson, William & Zeckhauser, Richard, 1988. "Status Quo Bias in Decision Making," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 7-59, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lant Pritchett & Michael Woolcock & Matt Andrews, 2013.
"Looking Like a State: Techniques of Persistent Failure in State Capability for Implementation,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Andrews, Matt & Pritchett, Lant & Woolcock, Michael, 2012. "Looking Like a State: Techniques of Persistent Failure in State Capability for Implementation," WIDER Working Paper Series 063, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Lant Pritchett & Michael Woolcock & Matt Andrews, 2012. "Looking Like a State: Techniques of Persistent Failure in State Capability for Implementation," CID Working Papers 239, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-12 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:harjfk:rwp10-024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ksharus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .