Financial Constraints And Capacity Adjustment In The United Kingdom: Are Small Firms Really Different? Evidence From A Large Panel Of Survey Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- von Furstenberg, George M., 2004. "The Contribution of Rapid Financial Development to Asymmetric Growth of Manufacturing Industries: Common Claims vs. Evidence for Poland," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2004,34, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Davis, E. Philip & Zhu, Haibin, 2009.
"Commercial property prices and bank performance,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 1341-1359, November.
- E Philip DaviS & Haibin Zhu, 2004. "Commercial property prices and bank performance," Public Policy Discussion Papers 04-19, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- E. Philip Davis & Haibin Zhu, 2005. "Commercial property prices and bank performance," BIS Working Papers 175, Bank for International Settlements.
- E Philip Davis & Haibin Zhu, 2004. "Commercial property prices and bank performance," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 04-19, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENT-2004-09-30 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:ac2004:97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.