The Microeconomics Of Retail Banking - An Empirical Analysis Of The UK Market For Personal Current Accounts
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||17 Sep 2004|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2 Dean Trench Street, Westminster, SW1P 3HE|
Phone: +44 20 3137 6301
Web page: http://www.res.org.uk/society/annualconf.asp
More information through EDIRC
- Bouckaert, Jan & Degryse, Hans & Provoost, Thomas, 2010.
"Enhancing market power by reducing switching costs,"
Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 131-133, November.
- Jan Bouckaert & Hans Degryse & Thomas Provoost, 2008. "Enhancing Market Power by Reducing Switching Costs," CESifo Working Paper Series 2449, CESifo Group Munich.
- BOUCKAERT, Jan & DEGRYSE, Hans & PROVOOST, Thomas, 2010. "Enchancing market power by reducing switching costs," Working Papers 2010008, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Bouckaert, J.M.C. & Degryse, H.A. & Provoost, T., 2008. "Enhancing Market Power by Reducing Switching Costs," Discussion Paper 2008-91, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Celine Gondat-Larralde & Frank Strobel, 2004. "Switching Mortgages: a real options perspective," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 82, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Matthews, Kent & Murinde, Victor & Zhao, Tianshu, 2007. "Competitive conditions among the major British banks," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 2025-2042, July.
- Nikolaou, Kleopatra & Drehmann, Mathias, 2009. "Funding liquidity risk: definition and measurement," Working Paper Series 1024, European Central Bank.
- Mathias Drehmann & Kleopatra Nikolaou, 2010. "Funding liquidity risk: definition and measurement," BIS Working Papers 316, Bank for International Settlements.
- Falko Fecht & Antoine Martin, 2009. "Banks, markets, and efficiency," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 131-160, March.
- Falko Fecht & Antoine Martin, 2005. "Banks, Markets, and Efficiency," Finance 0507017, EconWPA.
- Fecht, Falko & Martin, Antoine, 2005. "Banks, markets, and efficiency," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2005,04, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Falko Fecht & Antoine Martin, 2005. "Banks, markets, and efficiency," Staff Reports 210, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Juan Ayuso & Jorge Martínez, 2006. "Assessing banking competition: an application to the Spanish market for (quality-changing) deposits," Working Papers 0623, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Omar Masood & Bruno Sergi, 2011. "China’s banking system, market structure, and competitive conditions," Frontiers of Economics in China, Springer;Higher Education Press, vol. 6(1), pages 22-35, March.
- Matthews, Kent & Murinde, Victor & Zhao, Tianshu, 2006. "Competitiveness and Market Contestability of Major UK Banks," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2006/6, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:ac2004:110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed