The Impact of Income Growth and Provision of Health-Care Services on Child Nutrition in Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ajay Mahal & Lainie Sutton, 2014. "Economic prosperity and non-communicable disease: understanding the linkages," Chapters, in: Raghbendra Jha & Raghav Gaiha & Anil B. Deolalikar (ed.), Handbook on Food, chapter 12, pages 278-324, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jones, Nicola & Nguyen, Ngoc Anh & Nguyen, Thu Hang, 2007. "Trade liberalisation and intra-household poverty in Vietnam: a q2 social impact analysis," MPRA Paper 4206, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen, Anh & Jones, Nicola, 2006. "Vietnam’s Trade Liberalisation: Potential Impacts on Child Well-being," MPRA Paper 1385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordschild nutrition and health; economic growth;
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2003-06-16 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2003-06-16 (Education)
- NEP-HEA-2003-06-16 (Health Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2003-06-16 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:ac2003:88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Christopher F. Baum (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.