Do Global Credit Rating Agencies Think Globally? The Information Content of Firm Ratings around the World
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blumenstock, Hendrik & von Grone, Udo & Mehlhorn, Marc & Merkl, Johannes & Pietz, Marcus, 2012. "Einflussfaktoren von CDS-Spreads als Maß für das aktuelle Bonitätsrisiko: Liefert das Rating eine Erklärung?," Bayreuth Working Papers on Finance, Accounting and Taxation (FAcT-Papers) 2012-03, University of Bayreuth, Chair of Finance and Banking.
- Lee, Kuan-Hui & Sapriza, Horacio & Wu, Yangru, 2016. "Sovereign debt ratings and stock liquidity around the World," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 99-112.
- Borensztein, Eduardo & Cowan, Kevin & Valenzuela, Patricio, 2013.
"Sovereign ceilings “lite”? The impact of sovereign ratings on corporate ratings,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4014-4024.
- Eduardo Borensztein & Kevin Cowan & Patricio Valenzuela, 2013. "Sovereign Ceilings “Lite”? The Impact of Sovereign Ratings on Corporate Ratings," Documentos de Trabajo 299, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Borensztein, Eduardo & Cowan, Kevin & Valenzuela, Patricio, 2013. "Sovereign Ceilings "Lite"? The Impact of Sovereign Ratings on Corporate Ratings," Working Papers 13-11, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Seung Han & Yoon Shin & Walter Reinhart & William Moore, 2009. "Market Segmentation Effects in Corporate Credit Rating Changes: The Case of Emerging Markets," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 35(2), pages 141-166, April.
- Ricardo Correa & Kuan‐Hui Lee & Horacio Sapriza & Gustavo A. Suarez, 2014.
"Sovereign Credit Risk, Banks' Government Support, and Bank Stock Returns around the World,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 46(s1), pages 93-121, February.
- Ricardo Correa & Kuan-Hui Lee & Horacio Sapriza & Gustavo A. Suarez, 2012. "Sovereign credit risk, banks' government support, and bank stock returns around the world," International Finance Discussion Papers 1069, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Klein, Christian & Stellner, Christoph, 2014. "Does sovereign risk matter? New evidence from eurozone corporate bond ratings and zero-volatility spreads," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 64-74.
- Yu-Li Huang & Chung-Hua Shen, 2015. "The Sovereign Effect on Bank Credit Ratings," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 47(3), pages 341-379, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:ac2002:74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.