Fiscal sustainability and policy implications for the euro area
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Balassone, Fabrizio & Cunha, Jorge Correia da & Langenus, Geert & Manzke, Bernhard & Pavot, Jeanne & Prammer, Doris & Tommasino, Pietro, 2009. "Fiscal sustainability and policy implications for the euro area," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2009,04, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Balassone, F. & Cunha, J. & Langenus, G. & Manzke, B. & Pavot, J. & Prammer, D. & Tommasino, P., 2008. "Fiscal sustainability and policy implications for the euro area," Working papers 225, Banque de France.
- Fabrizio Balassone & Jorge Cunha & Geert Langenus & Bernhard Manzke & Jeanne Pavot & Doris Prammer & Pietro Tommasino, 2009. "Fiscal sustainability and policy implications for the euro area," Working Paper Research 155, National Bank of Belgium.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Trenovski, Borce & Tashevska, Biljana, 2016. "Fiscal Sustainability of Macedonia on its path towards the EU," MPRA Paper 76321, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- Axel H. Börsch-Supan, 2012. "Entitlement Reforms in Europe: Policy Mixes in the Current Pension Reform Process," NBER Chapters,in: Fiscal Policy after the Financial Crisis, pages 405-435 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Claude Trichet, 2010. "Luncheon address: central banking in uncertain times: conviction and responsibility," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 243-266.
- Nicolas Afflatet, 2016. "The impact of population ageing on public debt. A panel analysis for eighteen european countries," Working Papers 1615, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Axel H. Börsch-Supan, 2012. "Entitlement Reforms in Europe: Policy Mixes in the Current Pension Reform Process," NBER Working Papers 18009, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Nautet & L. Van Meensel, 2011. "Economic impact of the public debt," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue ii, pages 7-19, September.
- Adama Diaw & Mamadou Diop, 2015. "Bilan de la dévaluation du Franc CFA et du Pacte de convergence dans l’UEMOA," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201505, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- van Riet, Ad, 2010. "Euro area fiscal policies and the crisis," Occasional Paper Series 109, European Central Bank.
- Holger Bonin & Concepció Patxot & Guadalupe Souto, 2014. "Cyclically‐Neutral Generational Accounting," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 35, pages 117-137, June.
- PrimoÅ¾ Dolenc & Suzana LaporÅ¡ek, 2012. "Taxing wages and sustainable labour market performance: empirical evidence from OECD and EU countries," International Journal of Sustainable Economy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(3), pages 234-253.
- Rossana Merola & Douglas Sutherland, 2013. "Fiscal Consolidation and the Implications of Social Spending for Long-Term Fiscal Sustainability," Review of Economics and Institutions, Università di Perugia, vol. 4(3).
- Gábor Kutasi, 2017. "Unsustainable Public Debt in a European Fiscal Union?," Revista Finanzas y Política Económica, Universidad Católica de Colombia, vol. 9(1), pages 25-39, February.
- Paul Ekins & Stefan Speck, 2014. "The fiscal implications of climate change and policy responses," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 355-374, March.
- W. Melyn & L. Van Meensel & S. Van Parys, 2016. "The sustainability of public finances in the context of population ageing," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue iii, pages 87-103, December.
- Klaus Weyerstrass & Reinhard Neck, 2013. "A young EU member’s ageing: budgetary and macroeconomic consequences of Slovenia’s demographic prospects," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 40(3), pages 427-456, August.
- Markus Eller & Jarmila Urvová, 2012. "How Sustainable Are Public Debt Levels in Emerging Europe?," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 4, pages 48-79.
- Jakob Korbinian Eberl, 2016. "The Collateral Framework of the Eurosystem and Its Fiscal Implications," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 69, April.
- Claudia Münch & Sweder van Wijnbergen, 2009. "Education and Labor Market Activity of Women: An Age-Group Specific Empirical Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-099/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Christophe Van Nieuwenhuyze, 2013. "Debt, assets and imbalances in the euro area. An aggregate view," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 123-152.
- Torben M. Andersen & Marias H. Gestsson, 2010. "Longevity, Growth and Intergenerational Equity - The Deterministic Case," Economics wp52, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Johann Bröthaler & Michael Getzner & Gottfried Haber, 2015. "Sustainability of local government debt: a case study of Austrian municipalities," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 42(3), pages 521-546, August.
- Michele Lanotte & Giacomo Manzelli & Anna Maria Rinaldi & Marco Taboga & Pietro Tommasino, 2016. "Easier said than done? Reforming the prudential treatment of banks’ sovereign exposures," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 326, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- repec:eco:journ1:2018-04-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Westerhout, Ed, 2018. "Paying for the Ageing Crisis : Who, How and When?," Discussion Paper 2018-001, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Delia Velculescu, 2010. "Some Uncomfortable Arithmetic Regarding Europe’s Public Finances," IMF Working Papers 10/177, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal sustainability; generational accounting; mediumterm objectives for fiscal policy; Population ageing;
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbwps:2009994. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.