Durable goods, price indexes and quality change: an application to automobile prices in Italy, 1988-1998
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nauro F. Campos & Renata Leite Barbosa, 2009.
"Paintings and numbers: an econometric investigation of sales rates, prices, and returns in Latin American art auctions,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 61(1), pages 28-51, January.
- Barbosa, Renata Leite & Campos, Nauro F, 2008. "Paintings and Numbers: An Econometric Investigation of Sales Rates, Prices and Returns in Latin American Art Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 6806, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Campos, Nauro F. & Leite Barbosa, Renata, 2008. "Paintings and Numbers: An Econometric Investigation of Sales Rates, Prices and Returns in Latin American Art Auctions," IZA Discussion Papers 3445, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Xosé-Luís Varela-Irimia, 2014.
"Age effects, unobserved characteristics and hedonic price indexes: The Spanish car market in the 1990s,"
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association,
Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 5(4), pages 419-455, November.
- Varela-Irimia, Xosé-Luís, 2011. "Age effects, unobserved characteristics and hedonic price indexes: The Spanish car market in the 1990's," Working Papers 2072/169683, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Xosé-Luís Varela-Irimia, 2011. "Age effects, unobserved characteristics and hedonic price indexes: The Spanish car market in the 1990?s," Working Papers XREAP2011-11, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Aug 2011.
- Négyesi, Áron, 2003.
"Hogyan mérjük az új gazdaságot?. A termékminőség változásának számbavétele árindexek segítségével
[How can the new economy be measured?. Estimating change in product quality with the help of price ," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 988-1001.
More about this item
Keywordsdurable goods; elementary index numbers; hedonic regressions; quality change;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MIC-2002-03-04 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecb:ecbwps:2002118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Official Publications). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emieude.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.