Stable Marriage With and Without Transferable Utility:Nonparametric Testable Implications
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Laurens Cherchye & Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock & Frederic Vermeulen, 2017. " Stable marriage with and without transferable utility: nonparametric testable implications," Working Papers Department of Economics 588222, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alj, Abdelkamel & Jónasson, Kristján & Mélard, Guy, 2016. "The exact Gaussian likelihood estimation of time-dependent VARMA models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 633-644.
- Rajae Azrak & Guy Melard, 1998. "The exact quasi-likelihood of time dependent ARMA models," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/13740, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Christian Francq & Antony Gautier, 2004. "Large sample properties of parameter least squares estimates for time-varying arma models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(5), pages 765-783, September.
- Guy Melard & Rajae R. Azrak, 2017. "Asymptotic Properties of Conditional Least-squares Estimators for Array Time Series," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-49, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Francq, Christian & Gautier, Antony, 2004. "Estimation of time-varying ARMA models with Markovian changes in regime," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 243-251, December.
- Pham, Tuan D. & Tran, Lanh T., 1985. "Some mixing properties of time series models," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 297-303, April.
- Abdelouahab Bibi & Christian Francq, 2003. "Consistent and asymptotically normal estimators for cyclically time-dependent linear models," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 55(1), pages 41-68, March.
- Andrews, Donald W.K., 1988.
"Laws of Large Numbers for Dependent Non-Identically Distributed Random Variables,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(03), pages 458-467, December.
- Andrews, Donald W. K., 1987. "Laws of Large Numbers for Dependent Non-Identically Distributed Random Variables," Working Papers 645, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- repec:bla:scjsta:v:44:y:2017:i:3:p:617-635 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsmarriage stability; household consumption; nonparametric testable implications; transferable utility;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-DES-2017-08-06 (Economic Design)
- NEP-EVO-2017-08-06 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2017-08-06 (Game Theory)
- NEP-UPT-2017-08-06 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2013/255694. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .