Report NEP-DES-2017-08-06This is the archive for NEP-DES, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Design. Alex Teytelboym issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tayfun Sönmez & M. Utku Ünver, 2017. "Market Design for Living-Donor Organ Exchanges: An Economic Policy Perspective," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 932, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Tayfun Sönmez & M. Utku Ünver & M. Bumin Yenmez, 2017. "Incentivized Kidney Exchange," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 931, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 15 Apr 2018.
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2017. "Dynamic Implementation, Verification, and Detection," CARF F-Series CARF-F-416, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Strausz, Roland, 2017. "Mechanism Design with Partially Verifiable Information," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 45, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Laurens Cherchye & Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock & Frederic Vermeulen, 2017. "Stable Marriage With and Without Transferable Utility:Nonparametric Testable Implications," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-30, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gonçalves, Ricardo & Ray, Indrajit, 2017. "Partition Equilibria in a Japanese-English Auction with Discrete Bid Levels for the Wallet Game," CRETA Online Discussion Paper Series 34, Centre for Research in Economic Theory and its Applications CRETA.
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Vartiainen, Hannu, 2017. "Coalition Formation and History Dependence," CRETA Online Discussion Paper Series 33, Centre for Research in Economic Theory and its Applications CRETA.
- Nicola De Vivo & Giovanni Marin, 2017. "How neutral is the choice of the allocation mechanism in cap-and-trade schemes? Evidence from the EU-ETS," SEEDS Working Papers 0417, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Aug 2017.
- Petropoulos, G. & Willems, Bert, 2017. "Providing Efficient Network Access to Green Power Generators : A Long-term Property Rights Perspective," Discussion Paper 2017-007, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.