Report NEP-UPT-2017-08-06This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Navarro-Martinez, Daniel & Loomes, Graham & Isoni, Andrea & Butler, David & Alaoui, Larbi, 2017. "Boundedly Rational Expected Utility Theory," MPRA Paper 79893, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bas (B.) Jacobs & Rick (F.) van der Ploeg, 2017. "Should Pollution Taxes Be Targeted At Income Redistribution?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-070/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Markus Dertwinkel-Kalt & Mats Köster, 2017. "Local Thinking and Skewness Preferences," Working Paper Series in Economics 97, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Mikołaj Czajkowski & Tomasz Gajderowicz & Marek Giergiczny & Gabriela Grotkowska & Urszula Sztandar-Sztanderska, 2017. "Choosing the future: economic preferences for higher education using discrete choice experiment method," Working Papers 2017-16, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Ruggero Paladini, 2017. "Il paradosso di S. Pietroburgo, una rassegna," Public Finance Research Papers 29, Istituto di Economia e Finanza, DIGEF, Sapienza University of Rome.
- Jan (J.) Rouwendal, 2017. "Specification Tests for The Multinomial Logit Model Revisited: The Role of Alternative-Specific Constants," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-068/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Klebert Kentia & Christoph Kuhn, 2017. "Nash equilibria for game contingent claims with utility-based hedging," Papers 1707.09351, arXiv.org.
- Chris Moore & Charles Griffiths, 2017. "Welfare Analysis in a Two-Stage Inverse Demand Model: An Application to Harvest Changes in the Chesapeake Bay," NCEE Working Paper Series 201704, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Jul 2017.
- Carlos Cueva & Iñigo Iturbe-Ormaetxe & Giovanni Ponti & Josefa Tomás, "undated". "Gender Differences in Trading Volume: Not Just Overconfidence," Working Papers CESARE 3/2017, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Marcelo L. Bérgolo & Rodrigo Ceni & Guillermo Cruces & Matias Giaccobasso & Ricardo Perez-Truglia, 2017. "Tax Audits as Scarecrows: Evidence from a Large-Scale Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 23631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victor Stango & Joanne Yoong & Jonathan Zinman, 2017. "Quicksand or Bedrock for Behavioral Economics? Assessing Foundational Empirical Questions," NBER Working Papers 23625, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurens Cherchye & Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock & Frederic Vermeulen, 2017. "Stable Marriage With and Without Transferable Utility:Nonparametric Testable Implications," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-30, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2017. "Dynamic Implementation, Verification, and Detection," CARF F-Series CARF-F-416, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.