Power Method Tâtonnements for Cobb-Douglas Economies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Michael Florig & Alejandro Jofré, 2001. "Continuity and Uniqueness of Equilibria for Linear Exchange Economies," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00265684, HAL.
- Debreu, Gerard, 1970. "Economies with a Finite Set of Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(3), pages 387-392, May.
- Bonnisseau, Jean-Marc, 2003.
"Regular economies with non-ordered preferences,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 153-174, June.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau, 2003. "Regular economies with non-ordered preferences," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00187218, HAL.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:255:y:2015:i:c:p:58-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- Du, Ye & Lehrer, Ehud & Pauzner, Ady, 2015. "Competitive economy as a ranking device over networks," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 1-13.
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1967. "The Approximation of Fixed Points of a Continuous Mapping," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 216R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Eaves, B. Curtis, 1976. "A finite algorithm for the linear exchange model," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 197-203, July.
More about this item
Keywordsexchange economy; Cobb-Douglas utility; tâtonnement; power method; regular economy; stochastic matrix;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2013/248466. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .