Power Method Tâtonnements for Cobb-Douglas Economies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Shikhman, V. & Nesterov, Yu. & Ginsburgh, V., 2018. "Power method tâtonnements for Cobb–Douglas economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 84-92.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. M. Bonnisseau & M. Florig & A. Jofré, 2001.
"Continuity and Uniqueness of Equilibria for Linear Exchange Economies,"
Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications,
Springer, vol. 109(2), pages 237-263, May.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Michael Florig & Alejandro Jofré, 2001. "Continuity and Uniqueness of Equilibria for Linear Exchange Economies," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00265684, HAL.
- Debreu, Gerard, 1970. "Economies with a Finite Set of Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(3), pages 387-392, May.
- Bonnisseau, Jean-Marc, 2003.
"Regular economies with non-ordered preferences,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 153-174, June.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau, 2003. "Regular economies with non-ordered preferences," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00187218, HAL.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:255:y:2015:i:c:p:58-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- Du, Ye & Lehrer, Ehud & Pauzner, Ady, 2015. "Competitive economy as a ranking device over networks," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 1-13.
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1967. "The Approximation of Fixed Points of a Continuous Mapping," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 216R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Eaves, B. Curtis, 1976. "A finite algorithm for the linear exchange model," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 197-203, July.
More about this item
Keywordsexchange economy; Cobb-Douglas utility; tâtonnement; power method; regular economy; stochastic matrix;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2013/248466. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.