How Would the Design of an Alternative Minimum Tax Impact the Effective Corporate Tax Rate in Belgium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Daxbek, Vincent & Estache, Antonio, 2013. "How would the design of an alternative minimum tax impact the effective corporate tax rate in Belgium?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9481, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joanna Piotrowska & Werner Vanborren, 2008. "The corporate income tax rate-revenue paradox: Evidence in the EU," Taxation Papers 12, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission, revised Oct 2008.
More about this item
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2014-03-30 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2014-03-30 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2014-03-30 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2013/143828. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .