Report NEP-PUB-2014-03-30This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amedeo Piolatto, 2014. "Itemised deductions: a device to reduce tax evasion," Working Papers 2014/9, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Arbex, Marcelo Aarestru & Mattos, Enlinson & Ogura, Laudo M., 2014. "Taxing hard-to-tax markets," Textos para discussão 355, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).
- GAUDET, Gérard & LASSERRE, Pierre, 2013. "The taxation of nonrenewable natural resources," Cahiers de recherche 2013-10, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Mark Duggan & Amanda Starc & Boris Vabson, 2014. "Who Benefits when the Government Pays More? Pass-Through in the Medicare Advantage Program," NBER Working Papers 19989, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Scheuering, Uwe, 2014. "M&A and the tax benefits of debt-financing," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-019, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Fisher, Paul, 2014. "British tax credit simplification, the intra-household distribution of income and family consumption," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-13, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Sara Torregrosa Hetland, 2014. "A fiscal revolution? Progressivity in the Spanish tax system, 1960-1990," Working Papers 2014/8, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Vincent Daxbek & Antonio Estache, 2013. "How Would the Design of an Alternative Minimum Tax Impact the Effective Corporate Tax Rate in Belgium," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-25, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Neil Buckley & Katherine Cuff & Jeremiah Hurley & Stuart Mestelman & Stephanie Thomas & David Cameron, 2014. "Should I Stay or Should I Go? Public Provision of a Private Good with an Exit Option," Department of Economics Working Papers 2014-01, McMaster University.