Shareholder value creation of microsoft and GE
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alchian, Armen A & Demsetz, Harold, 1972.
"Production , Information Costs, and Economic Organization,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 62(5), pages 777-795, December.
- Armen A. Alchian & Harold Demsetz, 1971. "Production, Information Costs and Economic Organizations," UCLA Economics Working Papers 10A, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Birnberg, Jacob G. & Turopolec, Lawrence & Young, S. Mark, 1983. "The organizational context of accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 8(2-3), pages 111-129, May.
- James A. Brickley & Clifford W. Smith & Jerold L. Zimmerman, 2003. "Corporate Governance, Ethics, And Organizational Architecture," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 15(3), pages 34-45.
- Hofstede, Geert, 1981. "Management control of public and not-for-profit activities," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 193-211, July.
- Argyris, Chris, 1990. "The dilemma of implementing controls: The case of managerial accounting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 503-511.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pablo Fernandez, 2011. "How to Value a Seasonal Company’s Discounting Cash Flows," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2), pages 27-52.
- Borell, Mariela & Heger, Diana, 2013. "Sources of value creation through private equity-backed mergers and acquisitions: The case of buy-and-build strategies," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-094, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2006.
"The equity premium in finance and valuation textbooks,"
IESE Research Papers
D/657, IESE Business School.
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2008. "The equity premium in finance and valuation textbooks," IESE Research Papers D/745, IESE Business School.
- Mohsen Afsharian & Anna Kryvko & Peter Reichling, 2011. "Efficiency and Its Impact on the Performance of European Commercial Banks," FEMM Working Papers 110018, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsValue creation; Shareholder value added;
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2004-09-30 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2004-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2004-09-30 (Corporate Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:iesewp:d-0564. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Noelia Romero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ienaves.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .