Incentives, Social Comparison Costs, and the Proximity of Envy's Object
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stark, Oded & Bielawski, Jakub & Falniowski, Fryderyk, 2017.
"A class of proximity-sensitive measures of relative deprivation,"
Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 105-110.
- Stark, Oded & Bielawski, Jakub & Falniowski, Fryderyk, 2017. "A class of proximity-sensitive measures of relative deprivation," Discussion Papers 263992, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Stark, Oded & Bielawski, Jakub & Falniowski, Fryderyk, 2017. "A class of proximity-sensitive measures of relative deprivation," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 101, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Friebel, Guido & Heinz, Matthias & Khashabi, Pooyan & Kretschmer, Tobias & Zubanov, Nick, 2017. "Heterogeneous Effects of Performance Pay with Market Competition: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 12474, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsIncentives; Social Comparison Costs; Envy; Organization Design;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HRM-2015-06-13 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:heccah:1085. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antoine Haldemann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hecpafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.