Women and Corporate Governance: Towards a New Model!
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de Beaufort, Viviane & Khayat, Marie, 2012. "Femmes dans les conseils d’administration en France Quelques considérations sur leur intégration et leur visibilité," ESSEC Working Papers WP1202, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate Governance; Leadership; Board Composition; Corporate Productivity; Firm-Level Governance Outcomes; Sustainable Governance; International Corporate Governance; Cross-Boarder Corporate Governance Issues; evolution of models of governance; women and boards; non-executive board members; gender dimension; women and power;
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-10-02 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-HME-2013-10-02 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:essewp:dr-13012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sophie Magnanou). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essecfr.html .