Assessing Competition in Philippine Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Haskel, Jonathan & Scaramozzino, Pasquale, 1997. "Do Other Firms Matter in Oligopolies?," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(1), pages 27-45, March.
- Appelbaum, Elie, 1979. "Testing price taking behavior," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 283-294, February.
- Appelbaum, Elie, 1982. "The estimation of the degree of oligopoly power," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 287-299, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2011. "Philippines," World Bank Other Operational Studies 27384, The World Bank.
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M., 2012.
"Trade Reforms, Competition, and Innovation in the Philippines,"
DP 2012-06, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Rafaelita M. ALDABA, 2012. "Trade Reforms, Competition, and Innovation in the Philippines," Working Papers DP-2012-05, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Jenny D. Balboa & Fatima Lourdes E. Del Prado & Josef T. Yap, 2010. "Achieving the ASEAN Economic Community 2015 : Challenges for the Philippines," Governance Working Papers 23089, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- World Bank Group, 2014. "Policy Options for Liberalizing Philippine Maritime Cabotage Restrictions," World Bank Other Operational Studies 24801, The World Bank.
- Maureen Ane D. Rosellon & Josef T. Yap, 2010. "The Role of the Private Sector in Regional Economic Integration : a View from the Philippines," Governance Working Papers 23107, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordscompetition; market structure; regulation;
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:microe:22607. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .