East Asian Steel Projections for the 1990s Revisited
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Peter Drysdale & Ben Garvey, 2001. "East Asian Steel Projections for the 1990s Revisited," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 322, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kiyota, Kozo, 2005. "Services content of Japanese trade," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 261-292, August.
- Motoshige Itoh & Yukiko Ito & Ray Trewin & Kozo Kiyota & Shujira Urata, 2001. "Changes in the Japanese Food Sector," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 319, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
More about this item
Keywordssteel; Projections; East Asia; Japan; Australia; iron ore; regional steel market;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:microe:21935. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.