Sustaining Philippine Advantage in Business Process Outsourcing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nedelyn Magtibay-Ramos & Gemma Estrada & Jesus Felipe, 2008. "An Input-Output Analysis of the Philippine BPO Industry," Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, Asia Pacific School of Economics and Government, The Australian National University, vol. 22(1), pages 41-56, May.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness Process Outsourcing; Philippines; development; education;
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eab:develo:22691. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shiro Armstrong). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaberau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .