Unobserved Heterogeneity and Reserve Prices in Auctions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hu, Yingyao & McAdams, David & Shum, Matthew, 2013. "Identification of first-price auctions with non-separable unobserved heterogeneity," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 174(2), pages 186-193.
- Donna, Javier & Espin-Sanchez, Jose, 2014. "Complements and Substitutes in Sequential Auctions: The Case of Water Auctions," MPRA Paper 55079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yingyao Hu & David McAdams & Matthew Shum, 2009.
"Nonparametric Identification of Auction Models with Non-Separable Unobserved Heterogeneity,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
553, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Yingyao Hu & David McAdams & Matthew Shum, 2009. "Nonparametric identification of auction models with non-separable unobserved heterogeneity," CeMMAP working papers CWP15/09, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Kim, Dong-Hyuk, 2013. "Optimal choice of a reserve price under uncertainty," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 587-602.
More about this item
KeywordsAuctions; Unobserved Heterogeneity;
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:duk:dukeec:10-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Department of Economics Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://econ.duke.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.