Become Independent! The Paradoxical Constraints of France’s Auto-Entrepreneur Regime
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nadine Levratto & Evelyne Serverin, 2013. "Become independant! The paradoxical constraints of France's 'Auto-Entrepreneur' Regime," Post-Print hal-01385848, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dominique Méda, 2017. "The Future of work: The meaning and value of work in Europe," Working Papers hal-01616579, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsauto-entrepreneur; theory of the firm; combining activities; employment contract; entrepreneurship;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-02-26 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-02-26 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:drm:wpaper:2011-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerie Mignon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/modemfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .