Yearning, learning and conceding: (Some of) the reasons people change their childbearing intentions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Iacovou, Maria & Tavares, Lara PatrÃcio, 2010. "Yearning, learning and conceding: (some of) the reasons people change their childbearing intentions," ISER Working Paper Series 2010-22, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Warren B. Miller, 2011. "REFEREED ARTICLES - Differences between fertility desires and intentions: implications for theory, research and policy," Vienna Yearbook of Population Research, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna, vol. 9(1), pages 75-98.
- Icek Ajzen & Jane Klobas, 2013. "Fertility intentions," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 29(8), pages 203-232, July.
- Eibich, Peter & Siedler, Thomas, 2016. "Retirement, intergenerational time transfers and fertility," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145746, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
Keywordsfertility intentions; individual decision-making; constraints to childbearing; intention-behaviour mismatch; theory of planned behavior;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:don:donwpa:029. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Johnson). General contact details of provider: http://www.dondena.unibocconi.it/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .