Filling Out the Instrument Set in Mixed Logit Demand Systems for Aggregate Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abe Dunn, 2012.
"Drug Innovations and Welfare Measures Computed from Market Demand: The Case of Anti-cholesterol Drugs,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 167-189, July.
- Abe Dunn, 2010. "Drug Innovations and Welfare Measures Computed from Market Demand: The Case of Anti-Cholesterol Drugs," BEA Working Papers 0057, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Ken Heyer & Carl Shapiro, 2010. "The Year in Review: Economics at the Antitrust Division, 2009–2010," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 37(4), pages 291-307, December.
More about this item
Keywordsrandom coefficients; instrumental variables; identification; GMM; Beer;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:doj:eagpap:201003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tung Vu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/atrgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .