Anreize wirken: deutsche Wirtschaftsforschungsinstitute im Aufwind
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rolf Ketzler & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2007. "Anreize wirken: deutsche Wirtschaftsforschungsinstitute im Aufwind," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 74(46), pages 685-695.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic research institutes; research evaluation; publication measurement;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp760. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .