Nachhilfe als Strategie zur Verwirklichung von Bildungszielen: eine empirische Untersuchung mit Daten des Sozio-oekonomischen Panels (SOEP)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boll, Christina & Hoffmann, Malte, 2015.
"It's not all about parents' education, it also matters what they do: Parents' employment and children's school success in Germany,"
HWWI Research Papers
162, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Hoffmann, Malte & Dr. Boll, Christina, 2015. "It's not all about parents' education, it also matters what they do. Parents' employment and children's school success in Germany," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112933, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Christina Boll & Malte Hoffmann, 2015. "It's Not All about Parents' Education, It Also Matters What They Do: Parents' Employment and Children's School Success in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 735, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
More about this item
KeywordsPrivate paid tutoring; Schooling; Educational choice; Intergenerational inequality;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwwpp:dp447. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .