Editing und Multiple Imputation der Vermögensinformation 2002 und 2007 im SOEP
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- GRABKA Markus & MARCUS Jan & SIERMINSKA Eva, 2013.
"Wealth distribution within couples and financial decision making,"
LISER Working Paper Series
- Markus M. Grabka & Jan Marcus & Eva Sierminska, 2013. "Wealth Distribution within Couples and Financial Decision Making," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 540, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Grabka, Markus M. & Marcus, Jan & Sierminska, Eva, 2015.
"Wealth Distribution within Couples,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 459-486.
- Grabka, Markus M., 2015.
"Income and Wealth Inequality after the Financial Crisis: The Case of Germany,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 371-390.
- Markus Grabka, 2015. "Income and wealth inequality after the financial crisis: the case of Germany," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 42(2), pages 371-390, May.
- Grabka, Markus & Westermeier, Christian, 2014. "Estimating the Impact of Alternative Multiple Imputation Methods on Longitudinal Wealth Data," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100353, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Nora Waitkus & Olaf Groh-Samberg, 2017. "The Space of Capital: A Latent Class Analysis of Capital Portfolios in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 938, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:diw:diwddc:dd51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diwbede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.