Comptabilité financière et gouvernement des entreprises: le potentiel des études de cas pour la compréhension des processus
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gérard Charreaux, 1999. "Gouvernement d'entreprise et comptabilité," Working Papers CREGO 0990601, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Michael C. Jensen & William H. Heckling, 1995. "Specific And General Knowledge, And Organizational Structure," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 8(2), pages 4-18.
- Jensen, Michael C. & Fama, Eugene F. & Long, John Jr. & Ruback, Richard S. & Schwert, G. William & Smith, Clifford Jr. & Warner, Jerold, 1989. "Clinical papers and their role in the development of financial economics," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 3-6, September.
- Baker, George P. & Wruck, Karen H., 1989. "Organizational changes and value creation in leveraged buyouts : The case of the O.M. Scott & Sons Company," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 163-190, December.
- Gérard Charreaux, 1998. "La théorie positive de l'agence:lecture et relectures..," Working Papers CREGO 0980901, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Healy, Paul M. & Palepu, Krishna G., 1995. "The challenges of investor communication The case of CUC International, Inc," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 111-140, June.
- Michael C. Jensen & William H. Meckling, 1994. "The Nature Of Man," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 7(2), pages 4-19.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Constant Djama, 2002. "Les Profils Financiers Et Comptables Des Entreprises En Difficulte," Post-Print halshs-00584464, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial accounting; corporate governance; case study; qualitative data; acceptability;
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-01-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2003-01-12 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-RMG-2003-01-12 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dij:wpfarg:0991204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.