Cities of Commerce: how can we test the hypothesis?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Guillaume Daudin, 2014. "Cities of Commerce: How can we test the hypothesis?," Post-Print hal-01619834, HAL.
- Guillaume Daudin, 2017. "Cities of Commerce: how can we test the hypothesis?," Working Papers hal-01494926, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2015.
"How the Danes discovered Britain: the international integration of the Danish dairy industry before 1880,"
European Review of Economic History,
Oxford University Press, vol. 19(4), pages 432-453.
- Sharp, Paul & Lampe, Markus, 2014. "How the Danes discovered Britain : the international integration of the Danish dairy industry before 1880," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp14-06, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2014. "How the Danes Discovered Britain: The International Integration of the Danish Dairy Industry Before 1880," Working Papers 0066, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
More about this item
KeywordsEurope; modern history; urbanisation; institutions; Histoire Moderne; Urbanisation.;
- N13 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N23 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N94 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2014-11-12 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2014-11-12 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dia:wpaper:dt201418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Loic Le Pezennec). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diallfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .