Cities of Commerce: how can we test the hypothesis?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Guillaume Daudin, 2014. "Cities of Commerce: How can we test the hypothesis?," Post-Print hal-01619834, HAL.
- Guillaume Daudin, 2017. "Cities of Commerce: how can we test the hypothesis?," Working Papers hal-01494926, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2015.
"How the Danes discovered Britain: the international integration of the Danish dairy industry before 1880,"
European Review of Economic History,
Oxford University Press, vol. 19(4), pages 432-453.
- Lampe, Markus & Sharp, Paul, 2014. "How the Danes discovered Britain : the international integration of the Danish dairy industry before 1880," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp14-06, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2014. "How the Danes Discovered Britain: The International Integration of the Danish Dairy Industry Before 1880," Working Papers 0066, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
More about this item
KeywordsEurope; modern history; urbanisation; institutions; Histoire Moderne; Urbanisation.;
- N13 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N23 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N94 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-11-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2014-11-12 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2014-11-12 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dia:wpaper:dt201418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Loic Le Pezennec). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diallfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.