What has happened to the urban population in Côte d'Ivoire since the eighties ? An analysis of monetary poverty and deprivation over 15 years of household data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Melanie Grosse & Kenneth Harttgen & Stephan Klasen, 2006.
"Measuring Pro-Poor Progress towards the Non-Income Millennium Development Goals,"
Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers
144, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Grosse, Melanie & Harttgen, Kenneth & Klasen, Stephan, 2006. "Measuring Pro-Poor Progress towards the Non-Income Millennium Development Goals," WIDER Working Paper Series 038, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/13208 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Grimm, 2002.
"The medium and long term effects of an expansion of education on poverty in Côte d'Ivoire. A dynamic microsimulation study,"
DT/2002/12, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Grimm, Michael, 2004. "The Medium- and Long-term Effects of an Expansion of Education on Poverty in C.te d'Ivoire: A Dynamic Microsimulation Study," WIDER Working Paper Series 032, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Michael Grimm, 2004. "The medium and long term effects of an expansion of education on poverty in Côte d Ivoire A dynamic microsimulation study," HEW 0405002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Grimm & Isabel Günther, 2007.
"Growth and Poverty in Burkina Faso: A Reassessment of the Paradox,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 16(1), pages 70-101, January.
- Michael Grimm & Isabel Günther, 2005. "Growth and Poverty in Burkina Faso. A Reassessment of the Paradox," Working Papers DT/2005/07, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Michael Grimm & Isabel Günther, 2005. "Growth and Poverty in Burkina Faso: A Reassessment of the Paradox," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 482, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsmonetary poverty; deprivation; adjustment; Ivory Coast; pauvreté monétaire; pauvreté non monétaire; ajustement Côte d'Ivoire.;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dia:wpaper:dt200114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Loic Le Pezennec). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/diallfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.