Macro Data with the FRED Excel Add-in
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsdata collection; Federal Reserve data; teaching; macroeconomics;
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2013-11-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-ORE-2013-11-02 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dew:wpaper:2013-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Manu Raghav) or (Humberto Barreto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/emdepus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .