Report NEP-ORE-2013-11-02This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Di Bu & Yin Liao, 2013. "Structural Credit Risk Model with Stochastic Volatility: A Particle-filter Approach," NCER Working Paper Series 98, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Hull, Isaiah, 2013. "Approximate dynamic programming with postdecision states as a solution method for dynamic economic models," Working Paper Series 276, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Jean-Marie DUFOUR & Lynda KHALAF & Marcel VOIA, 2013. "Finite-Sample Resampling-Based Combined Hypothesis Tests, with Applications to Serial Correlation and Predictability," Cahiers de recherche 13-2013, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Andriy Norets & Xun Tang, 2013. "Semi-Parametric Inference in Dynamic Binary Choice Models," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-054, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Leonard J. Mirman & Kevin Reffett & Marc Santugini, 2013. "On Learning and Growth," Cahiers de recherche 1336, CIRPEE.
- Humberto Barreto, 2013. "Macro Data with the FRED Excel Add-in," Working Papers 2013-01, DePauw University, Department of Economics and Management.