Equilibrium Urban Unemployment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tito Boeri & Pietro Garibaldi, 2005. "Shadow Sorting," NBER Chapters,in: NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics 2005, pages 125-163 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pietro Garibaldi & Etienne Wasmer, 2003.
"Equilibrium Employment in a Model of Imperfect Labour Market,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/9024, Sciences Po.
- Pietro Garibaldi & Etienne Wasmer, 2003. "Equilibrium Employment in a Model of Imperfect Labour Market," Post-Print hal-01053498, HAL.
- Etienne Wasmer & Pietro Garibaldi, 2004. "Equilibrium EMployment in a Model of IMperfect Labour Market," 2004 Meeting Papers 344, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Pietro Garibaldi & Etienne Wasmer, 2003. "Equilibrium Unemployment in a Model of Imperfect Labour Market," Working Papers 248, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Garibaldi, Pietro & Wasmer, Etienne, 2003. "Equilibrium Employment in a Model of Imperfect Labor Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 950, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Richard Arnott, 1998.
"Economic Theory and the Spatial Mismatch Hypothesis,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 35(7), pages 1171-1185, June.
- Richard Arnott, 1997. "Economic Theory and the Spatial Mismatch Hypothesis," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 390., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Zenou, Yves, 1999.
"Urban Unemployment and City Formation. Theory and Policy Implications,"
662, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Zenou, Y., 1999. "Urban Unemployment and City Formation. Theory and Policy Implications," Papers 662, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Etienne Wasmer, 2009.
"Links between labor supply and unemployment: theory and empirics,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 22(3), pages 773-802, July.
- Etienne Wasmer, 2006. "Links between Labor Supply and Unemployment: Theory and Empirics," Working Papers hal-01065633, HAL.
- Étienne Wasmer, 2006. "Links between Labor Supply and Unemployment: Theory and Empirics," Cahiers de recherche 0615, CIRPEE.
- Etienne Wasmer, 2006. "Links between Labor Supply and Unemployment: Theory and Empirics," Sciences Po publications 06-15, Sciences Po.
- Jacques-François Thisse & Yves Zenou, 1997. "Segmentation et marchés locaux du travail," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 131(5), pages 65-76.
- Mário Centeno & Márcio Corrêa, 2006. "Job Matching, Unexpected Obligations And Retirement Decisions," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 159, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Piero Cipollone & Corrado Di Maria & Anita Guelfi, 2004.
"Hiring Incentives and Labour Force Participation in Italy,"
Giornale degli Economisti,
GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 63(2), pages 161-203, November.
- Piero Cipollone & Corrado Di Maria & Anita Guelfi, 2005. "Hiring incentives and labour force participation in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 552, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:del:abcdef:97-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deltafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.