The effect of property division laws on divorce and labor supply: evidence from Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolas Frémeaux & Marion Leturcq, 2013.
"Plus ou moins mariés : l'évolution du mariage et des régimes matrimoniaux en France,"
Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 462(1), pages 125-151.
- Nicolas Frémeaux & Marion Leturcq, 2013. "Plus ou moins mariés : l'évolution du mariage et des régimes matrimoniaux en France," Post-Print halshs-01511093, HAL.
- Nicolas Frémeaux & Marion Leturcq, 2013. "Plus ou moins mariés : l'évolution du mariage et des régimes matrimoniaux en France," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) halshs-01511093, HAL.
- Stephanie Lluis & Yazhuo (Annie) Pan, 2018. "Marital Property Laws and Women’s Labour Supply," Working Papers 1809, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised 12 Nov 2018.
- Schaubert, Marianna, 2018. "Do Alimony Regulations Matter inside Marriage? Evidence from the 2008 Reform of the German Maintenance Law," EconStor Preprints 173193, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Schaubert, Marianna, 2018. "Do Alimony Regulations Matter inside Marriage? Evidence from the 2008 Reform of the German Maintenance Law," VfS Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181508, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Marion Goussé & Marion Leturcq, 2018.
"More or Less Unmarried. The Impact of Legal Settings of Cohabitation on Labor Market Outcomes,"
Cahiers de recherche
1808, Centre de recherche sur les risques, les enjeux économiques, et les politiques publiques.
- Marion Goussé & Marion Leturcq, 2018. "More or less unmarried. The impact of legal settings of cohabitation on labor market outcomes," Working Papers 2018-08, French Institute for Demographic Studies.
- Frémeaux, Nicolas & Leturcq, Marion, 2018. "Prenuptial agreements and matrimonial property regimes in France, 1855–2010," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 132-142.
More about this item
KeywordsTrabajo y protección social; Género; Investigación socioeconómica;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dbl:dblwop:246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pablo Rolando). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cafffve.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.