Simple assembly line balancing : heuristic approaches
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klein, Robert & Scholl, Armin, 1996. "Maximizing the production rate in simple assembly line balancing -- A branch and bound procedure," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 367-385, June.
- Delorme, Xavier & Dolgui, Alexandre & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y., 2012. "Combinatorial design of a minimum cost transfer line," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 31-41, January.
- Raka Jovanovic & Milan Tuba & Stefan Voß, 2017. "A multi-heuristic approach for solving the pre-marshalling problem," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 25(1), pages 1-28, March.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:55:y:2004:i:6:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601708 is not listed on IDEAS
- Scholl, Armin & Becker, Christian, 2006.
"State-of-the-art exact and heuristic solution procedures for simple assembly line balancing,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 168(3), pages 666-693, February.
- Armin Scholl & Christian Becker, 2003. "State-of-the-art exact and heuristic solution procedures for simple assembly line balancing," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft (Expired!) 20/2003, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dar:wpaper:49132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dekanatssekretariat). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ivthdde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .