Equilibria of a Two-Person Non-Zero Sum Noisy Game of Timing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David P. Myatt, 2005. "Instant Exit from the Asymmetric War of Attrition," Economics Series Working Papers 160, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Philippe Bich, 2008. "An extension of Reny's theorem without quasiconcavity," Working Papers halshs-00323348, HAL.
- Bobtcheff, Catherine & Mariotti, Thomas, 2012.
"Potential competition in preemption games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 53-66.
- Bobtcheff, Catherine & Mariotti, Thomas, 2010. "Potential Competition in Preemption Games," IDEI Working Papers 594, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Bobtcheff, Catherine & Mariotti, Thomas, 2010. "Potential Competition in Preemption Games," TSE Working Papers 10-140, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Hirata, Daisuke, 2014. "A model of a two-stage all-pay auction," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 5-13.
- Philippe Bich, 2008. "An extension of Reny's theorem without quasiconcavity," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00323348, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:579. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .