Second Essay on the Golden Rule of Accumulation
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1964|
|Publication status:||Published in American Economic Review (September 1965), 55(4): 793-814|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA|
Phone: (203) 432-3702
Fax: (203) 432-6167
Web page: http://cowles.yale.edu/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: Cowles Foundation, Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA|
- J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Eduardo L. Giménez & Mikel Pérez-Nievas, 2010.
"Millian Efficiency with Endogenous Fertility,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 77(1), pages 154-187.
- J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Eduardo L. Giménez & Mikel Pérez-Nievas, "undated". "Millian Efficiency with Endogenous Fertility," Working Papers 2004-13, FEDEA.
- Mikel Perez-Nievas & Eduardo L. Gimenez & J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz, 2007. "Millian efficiency with endogenous fertility," 2007 Meeting Papers 338, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Eduardo L. Gimenez & Mikel Perez-Nievas, 2006. "Millian Efficiency with Endogenous Fertility," Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica 0037, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- LG Deidda & F. Cerina, 2002. "Do we need more time for leisure?," Working Paper CRENoS 200203, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Andrew B. Abel, 2002. "On the Invariance of the Rate of Return to Convex Adjustment Costs," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 5(3), pages 586-601, July.
- Andrew B. Abel, 2001. "On the Invariance of the Rate of Return to Convex Adjustment Costs," NBER Working Papers 8649, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew B. Abel, 2001. "On the Invariance of the Rate of Return to Convex Adjustment Costs," NBER Working Papers 8635, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Decreuse, Bruno, 2009. "Parental altruism, life expectancy and dynamically inefficient equilibria," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1897-1911, November.
- D'ALBIS Hippolyte & DECREUSE Bruno, 2007. "Parental altruism, life expectancy and dynamically inefficient equilibria," LERNA Working Papers 07.10.231, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Decreuse, Bruno, 2007. "Parental altruism, life expectancy and dynamically inefficient equilibria," MPRA Paper 3629, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Bruno Decreuse, 2009. "Parental Altruism, Life Expectancy and Dynamically Inefficient Equilibria," Post-Print halshs-00353112, HAL.
- María-José Gutiérrez, 2008. "Dynamic Inefficiency in an Overlapping Generation Economy with Pollution and Health Costs," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(4), pages 563-594, 08.
- María José Gutiérrez, 2004. "Dynamic Inefficiency in an Overlapping Generation Economy with Pollution and Health Costs," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/38, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Filippo Taddei, 2007. "Liquidity and the Allocation of Credit: Business Cycle, Government Debt and Financial Arrangements," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 65, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Barbie, Martin & Hagedorn, Marcus & Kaul, Ashok, 2001. "Government Debt as Insurance against Macroeconomic Risk," IZA Discussion Papers 412, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Bryant, 1979. "Minimax-Nash," Staff Report 52, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ansgar Belke & Thorsten Polleit & Kai Geisslreither, 2006. "Nobelpreis für Wirtschaftswissenschaften 2006 an Edmund S. Phelps," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 278/2005, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew C. Regan)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed