Second Essay on the Golden Rule of Accumulation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- C. E. Lemke, 1965. "Bimatrix Equilibrium Points and Mathematical Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(7), pages 681-689, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Eduardo L. Giménez & Mikel Pérez-Nievas, 2010.
"Millian Efficiency with Endogenous Fertility,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 77(1), pages 154-187.
- J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Eduardo L. Giménez & Mikel Pérez-Nievas, "undated". "Millian Efficiency with Endogenous Fertility," Working Papers 2004-13, FEDEA.
- Mikel Perez-Nievas & Eduardo L. Gimenez & J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz, 2007. "Millian efficiency with endogenous fertility," 2007 Meeting Papers 338, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Eduardo L. Gimenez & Mikel Perez-Nievas, 2006. "Millian Efficiency with Endogenous Fertility," Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica 0037, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- LG Deidda & F. Cerina, 2002. "Do we need more time for leisure?," Working Paper CRENoS 200203, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Andrew B. Abel, 2002.
"On the Invariance of the Rate of Return to Convex Adjustment Costs,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 5(3), pages 586-601, July.
- Andrew B. Abel, 2001. "On the Invariance of the Rate of Return to Convex Adjustment Costs," NBER Working Papers 8649, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew B. Abel, 2001. "On the Invariance of the Rate of Return to Convex Adjustment Costs," NBER Working Papers 8635, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Decreuse, Bruno, 2009.
"Parental altruism, life expectancy and dynamically inefficient equilibria,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1897-1911, November.
- D'ALBIS Hippolyte & DECREUSE Bruno, 2007. "Parental altruism, life expectancy and dynamically inefficient equilibria," LERNA Working Papers 07.10.231, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Decreuse, Bruno, 2007. "Parental altruism, life expectancy and dynamically inefficient equilibria," MPRA Paper 3629, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Bruno Decreuse, 2009. "Parental Altruism, Life Expectancy and Dynamically Inefficient Equilibria," Post-Print halshs-00353112, HAL.
- María-José Gutiérrez, 2008.
"Dynamic Inefficiency in an Overlapping Generation Economy with Pollution and Health Costs,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 10(4), pages 563-594, August.
- María José Gutiérrez, 2004. "Dynamic Inefficiency in an Overlapping Generation Economy with Pollution and Health Costs," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/38, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Filippo Taddei, 2007. "Liquidity and the Allocation of Credit: Business Cycle, Government Debt and Financial Arrangements," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 65, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Barbie, Martin & Hagedorn, Marcus & Kaul, Ashok, 2001. "Government Debt as Insurance against Macroeconomic Risk," IZA Discussion Papers 412, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Bryant, 1979. "Minimax-Nash," Staff Report 52, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ansgar Belke & Thorsten Polleit & Kai Geisslreither, 2006. "Nobelpreis für Wirtschaftswissenschaften 2006 an Edmund S. Phelps," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 278/2005, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.