The Elusive Empirical Shadow of Growth Convergence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Phillips, Peter & Sul, Donggyu, 2003. "The Elusive Empirical Shadow of Growth Convergence," Working Papers 197, Department of Economics, The University of Auckland.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Donggyu Sul, 2004. "The Elusive Empirical Shadow of Growth Convergence," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm342, Yale School of Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Capolupo, Rosa, 2009.
"The New Growth Theories and Their Empirics after Twenty Years,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-72.
- Capolupo, Rosa, 2008. "The New Growth Theories and Their Empirics after Twenty Years," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-27, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Donggyu Sul, 2007.
"Transition Modeling and Econometric Convergence Tests,"
Econometric Society, vol. 75(6), pages 1771-1855, November.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Donggyu Sul, 2007. "Transition Modeling and Econometric Convergence Tests," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1595, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Fernando M. M. Ruiz, 2006.
"Convergence de l'impôt sur les sociétés dans l'Union E uropéenne,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 0(2), pages 79-96.
- Fernando Ruiz, 2006. "Convergence de l'impôt sur les sociétés dans lUnion européenne," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 173(2), pages 79-96.
- Haupt, Harry & Meier, Verena, 2016. "Dealing with heterogeneity, nonlinearity and club misclassification in growth convergence: A nonparametric two-step approach," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 455, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Cristina Brasili & Luciano Gutierrez, 2004. "Regional convergence across European Union," Development and Comp Systems 0402002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julia Korosteleva & Colin Lawson, 2010.
"The Belarusian case of transition: whither financial repression?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 33-53.
- Dr. (elect.) Julia Korosteleva & Dr. Colin Lawson, "undated". "The Belarusian Case of Transition: Whither Financial Repression?," Working Papers 2006_4, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Korosteleva, Julia & Lawson, Colin, 2009. "The Belarusian Case of Transition:Whither Financial Repression?," Department of Economics Working Papers 15974, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Duncan & J. Rodrigo Fuentes, 2005. "Convergencia Regional en Chile: Nuevos Tests, Viejos Resultados," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 313, Central Bank of Chile.
- Nicholas Apergis & Christina Christou & Stephen Miller, 2012.
"Convergence patterns in financial development: evidence from club convergence,"
Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 1011-1040, December.
- Nicholas Apergis & Christina Christou & Stephen M. Miller, 2010. "Convergence Patterns in Financial Development: Evidence from Club Convergence," Working papers 2010-34, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Apergis & Christina Christou & Stephen M. Miller, 2011. "Convergence Patterns in Financial Development: Evidence from Club Convergence," Working Papers 1104, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Rosa Capolupo, 2005. "THE NEW GROWTH THEORIES AND THEIR EMPIRICS, Discussion Paper in Economics, University of Glasgow, N. 2005-04 (http://www.gla.ac.uk/Acad/Economics," GE, Growth, Math methods 0506003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cohen-Cole, Ethan B. & Durlauf, Steven N. & Rondina, Giacomo, 2012.
"Nonlinearities in growth: From evidence to policy,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 42-58.
- Cohen-Cole,E.B. & Durlauf,S.N. & Rondina,G., 2005. "Nonlinearities in growth : from evidence to policy," Working papers 9, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Donggyu Sul, 2009. "Economic transition and growth," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(7), pages 1153-1185.
- Rosa Capolupo, "undated". "The New Growth Theoris and their Empirics," Working Papers 2005_4, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Mauro Costantini & Claudio Lupi, 2005. "Stochastic convergence among European economies," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(38), pages 1-17.
- Deockhyun Ryu & Mahmoud A. El-Gamal, 2004. "Convergence Hypotheses are Ill-Posed:Non-stationarity of Cross-Country Income Distribution D," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 576, Econometric Society.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2005:i:38:p:1-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christophe Hurlin & Valérie Mignon, 2005.
"Une synthèse des tests de racine unitaire sur données de panel,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 0(3), pages 253-294.
- Valérie Mignon & Christophe Hurlin, 2005. "Une synthèse des tests de racine unitaire sur données de panel," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 169(3), pages 253-294.
- Christophe Hurlin & Valérie Mignon, 2006. "Une Synthèse des Tests de Racine Unitaire sur Données de Panel," Post-Print halshs-00078770, HAL.
- Tong, Jian, 2006. "The long wave of conditional convergence," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0614, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Nicholas Apergis & Puja Padhi, 2013. "Health expenses and economic growth: convergence dynamics across the Indian States," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 261-277, December.
More about this item
KeywordsConvergence Parameter; Conditional Convergence; Economic Growth; Growth Convergence; Heterogeneity; Neoclassical Economics; Transition measures;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-02-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2003-02-24 (Development)
- NEP-GEO-2003-02-24 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MAC-2003-02-24 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cwl:cwldpp:1398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Regan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cowleus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.